In this season, our family is believing the Lord for His provision, as we have obeyed His leading to relocate 1500 miles and partner with His heart in the raising up of a House of Prayer in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts. Anyone desiring to financially partner with our family, can make tax deductible contributions via snail mail or via automated online giving by following these simple instructions.
Mailing a Personal Check
1. Checks can be made out to 'Wisdom Way' and should be mailed to: P.O. Box 9659, North Amherst, MA 01059.
2. Please include a sticky note mentioning the gift is for 'David and Sharon'.
Easy Automated Online Giving
1. Goto www.wisdomway.org
2. Click on the Donate tab as shown below.
3. First time donors will need to take a minute to fill out the New Registration section.
4. Next, fill out the online profile to set up your donor account as you see below.
5. Then select who your gift is designated for by click once on the drop down menu icon. Next, fill out the amount of the donation, credit/debit card info and click the Submit button on bottom right.
You will receive an automated email thank you for your contribution and Wisdom Way sends out annual statements itemizing gifts given for the year, for your income tax records. There is also an option to initiate Scheduled Giving, which means it will draft automatically according to a time sequence that you would pre-select.
***If you have any problems whatsoever with the online giving portal, please email me.